Policies and Terms
Effective as of May 24, 2018
At The Healing Tree our customers are valued. Customer trust and confidence is our highest priority. It is necessary that we obtain accurate and current information about our customers in order to provide the highest level of customer service, and we are dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our customer's information.
The Healing Tree will never sell or share your personal information to anyone. We promise to uphold the privacy policies and procedures as listed below.
By entering your information into any web form on our website you are agreeing to receive both newsletter and promotional emails from The Healing Tree. Additionally, by entering your phone number into one of the web forms, you are agreeing to be called by a The Healing Tree representative.
Information we collect about our customers
• We collect various personal information regarding you or your device. This includes the following:
• The personal information we collect from you comes from information you supply to us in the registration process (whether written or electronic), or in other forms you may provide to us. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email addresses, photos or times to contact you, or corporate business names. In the case of corporations, we may also be required to obtain Tax Identification Numbers and or Social Security Numbers if you accept compensation from us.
• Payment information that you provide us is encrypted and passed to our payment processor over a secure channel. We do not retain your credit card information on our systems.
• Information you provide to create an Account, specifically email address, first name and last name. If you sign up for Paid Services, we receive a portion of your payment information from our payment processor (such as the last four digits, the country of issuance and the expiration date of the payment card) and we ask you to select your jurisdiction.
• Your marketing preferences.
• The emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries or posts to our customer message boards or forums. Please be aware that information on public parts of our sites is available to others.
• Information you share with us in connection with surveys, contests or promotions.
• Information from your use of the Services or Users’ sites. This includes: IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our or our Users’ sites, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the Services and our Users’ sites (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
• Information we get from our partners to support our marketing initiatives, improve our Services and better monitor, manage and measure our ad campaigns, such as details about when our partner shows you one of our ads on or via its advertising platform.
• Other information you submit to us directly or through Third Party Services if you use a Third Party Service to create an Account (based on your privacy settings with such Third Party Service).
How we collect personal information
We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in three main ways:
• You provide some of it directly (such as by registering for an Account).
• We record some of it automatically when you use our Services or Users’ sites (including with technologies like cookies).
• We receive some of it from third parties (like when you register for an account using a Third Party Service or when you make payments to us using our payment processor).
We’ve described this in more detail below.
a. Personal information you provide
When you use our Services, we collect information from you in a number of ways. For instance, we ask you to provide your name and email address to register and manage your Account. We also maintain your marketing preferences and the emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries or posts to our customer message boards or forums. You might also provide us with information in other ways, including by responding to surveys, submitting a form or participating in contests or similar promotions.
Sometimes we require you to provide us with information for contractual or legal reasons. For example, we may ask you to select your jurisdiction when you sign up for Paid Services to determine if, and how much, tax we need to collect from you. We’ll normally let you know when information is required, and the consequences of failing to provide it. If you do not provide personal information when requested, you may not be able to use our Services if that information is necessary to provide you with the service or if we are legally required to collect it.
b. Personal information obtained from your use of our Services
When you use our Services, we collect information about your activity on and interaction with the Services, such as your IP address(es), your device and browser type, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, what pages on our sites you visit and for how long and identifiers associated with your devices. If you’ve given us permission through your device settings, we may collect your location information in our mobile apps.
If you are an End User of our Users’ sites, we also get information about your interactions with their sites, though we use this in anonymous, aggregated or pseudonymized form which does not focus on you individually. We use this data to evaluate, provide, protect or improve our Services (including by developing new products and services).
c. Personal information obtained from other sources
If you use a Third Party Service (such as Google) to register for an Account, the Third Party Service may provide us with your Third Party Service account information on your behalf, such as your name and email address (we don’t store passwords you use to access Third Party Services). Your privacy settings on the Third Party Service normally control what they share with us. Make sure you are comfortable with what they share by reviewing their privacy policies and, if necessary, modifying your privacy settings directly on the Third Party Service.
Information sharing or distribution
• The Healing Tree will not sell personal information regarding our current or former customers to anyone.
• The Healing Tree will not share personal information regarding our current or former customers with anyone.
• We may enter into a "strategic partnership" with service providers if we believe that our customers might be interested in hearing about its products or services. If we do, we will make their services available to you from within the www.nhhealingspa.com site. By clicking on a logo or special placement of that service provider, you agree that we may contact that service provider to assure their representation to you is in your best interests. In the event we enter into a strategic partnership agreement, we will only share limited information such as your name and email address, and only if you initiate contact with our partner by clicking on the partner's logo or special placement. We will require that the partner only use the information provided for responding to your inquiry.
• We may disclose information about current or former customers in order to cooperate with legal or regulatory authorities or pursuant to a court order or subpoena. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, resolve consumer disputes, perform credit/authentication checks, or for institutional risk control.
• We may also disclose personal information as necessary to collect debts, enforce our legal rights or otherwise protect our interests and property.
• We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
• Because The Healing Tree is committed to the protection of your personal information and to protecting your privacy, only authorized The Healing Tree employees or agents will have access to your personal information. Sensitve material such as your payment information remains encrypted at our payment processor and is not accessible to The Healing Tree employees or agents, with the exception of our billing department, which may access your information when needed for resolving billing problems, disputes, etc. Customer account passwords are encrypted and not retrievable as clear text from our systems by anyone. All of our employees, affiliates and service providers are held to the highest standards of privacy and security.
The website is owned by The Healing Tree
By viewing this website or anything made available on or through this website, including but not limited to PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OPT-IN GIFTS, E-BOOKS, VIDEOS, WEBINARS, BLOG POSTS, E-NEWSLETTERS, CONSULTATIONS, E-MAILS, SOCIAL MEDIA AND/OR OTHER COMMUNICATION (collectively referred to as “Website”), you are agreeing to accept all parts of this Disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the Disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not access or use this Website.
FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
The information provided in or through this Website is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use.
NOT MEDICAL, MENTAL HEALTH, OR RELIGIOUS ADVICE.
I am not, nor am I holding myself out to be a doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, advanced practice nurse, or any other medical professional (“Medical Provider”), psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker (“Mental Health Provider”), registered dietician or licensed nutritionist, or member of the clergy. As a Holistic Practitioner and Spiritual Wellness Coach I am not providing health care, medical or nutritional therapy services, or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any physical, mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. The information provided in or through my Website pertaining to your HEALTH OR WELLNESS, EXERCISE, RELATIONSHIPS, BUSINESS/CAREER CHOICES, FINANCES, or any other aspect of your life is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. You agree and acknowledge that I am not providing medical advice, mental health advice, or religious advice in any way. Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or any medications, herbs or supplements you are currently taking before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from our Website. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you have read on this Website. Do not start or stop taking any medications without speaking to your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health problem, contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly. The information contained on this Website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
NOT LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE.
I am not an attorney, accountant or financial advisor, nor am I holding myself out to be. The information contained in this Website is not intended to be a substitute for legal or financial advice that can be provided by your own attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor. Although care has been taken in preparing the information provided to you, I cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, and I accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur. Always seek financial and/or legal counsel relating to your specific circumstances as needed for any and all questions and concerns you now have, or may have in the future. You agree that the information on our Website is not legal or financial advice.
You aim to accurately represent the information provided to us on or through our Website. You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using our Website and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this Website, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from my Website to your life, family or business.
My role is to support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. I cannot predict and I do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this Website.
Any earnings or income statements or examples shown through our Website are only estimates of what might be possible now or in the future. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial outcome based on the use of our Website. You agree that I am not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our Website. You are solely responsible for your results.
I present real world experiences, testimonials, and insights about other people’s experiences with my Website for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to my character and/or the quality of my work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK.
As with all situations, there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of my Website/practice that cannot be foreseen that can influence or reduce results. You understand that any mention of any suggestion or recommendation on or through my Website/practice is to be taken at your own risk, with no liability on my part, recognizing that there is a rare chance that illness, injury or even death could result, and you agree to assume all risks.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
By using this Website, you agree to absolve me of any liability or loss that you or any other person may incur from use of the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or on my Website or with my practice. You agree that I will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on my Website/practice. You agree that I do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease or condition or issue, or any other type of loss or damage due to any act or default by me or anyone acting as our agent, consultant, affiliate, joint venture partner, employee, shareholder, director, staff, team member, or anyone otherwise affiliated with my business or me, who is engaged in delivering content on or through this Website.
INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS.
You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release me and any of my agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with my business or me from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to my Website or practice.
I MAKE NO WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF MY WEBSITE OR PRACTICE. I MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, I DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information shared on or through this Website, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that I am not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced on or through my Website, or of those of any other individual or company affiliated with my business or me in any way. Because scientific, technology and business practices are constantly evolving, you agree that I am not responsible for the accuracy of my Website or practice, or for any errors or omissions that may occur.
References or links in my Website to the information, opinions, advice, programs, products or services of any other individual, business or entity does not constitute my formal endorsement. I am merely sharing information for your own self-help only. I am not responsible for the website content, blogs, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, products and/or services of any other person, business or entity that may be linked or referenced in my Website. Conversely, should my Website link appear in any other individual’s, business’s or entity’s website, program, product or services, it does not constitute my formal endorsement of them, their business or their website either.
From time to time, I may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with mine. In the spirit of transparency, I want you to be aware that there may be instances when I promote, market, share or sell programs, products or services for other partners and in exchange I may receive financial compensation or other rewards. Please note that I am highly selective and I only promote the partners whose programs, products and/or services I respect. At the same time, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You are assuming all risks, and you agree that I am not liable in any way for any program, product or service that I may promote, market, share or sell on or through my Website.
By using my Website you are agreeing to all parts of the above Disclaimer.
Effective Date: May 24, 2018
. We partner with third party publishers, advertising networks and service providers to manage our ads on other sites. Our third party partners may set cookies on your device or browser to gather information about your activities on the Services and other sites you visit, in order to provide you with The Healing Tree. For example, if you visit The Healing Tree and also use a social media platform, you may see a The Healing Tree in your social media news feed or timeline.
• Opting Out. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services. We currently don’t respond to DNT:1 signals from browsers visiting our Services. You can also opt out of receiving interest-based ads from certain ad networks (or if located in the European Union).
Device Identifiers. We use device identifiers on www.nhhealingspa.com web and mobile applications to track, analyze and improve the performance of the Services and our ads.
Third Party Tags. We use and manage third party tags on the website and associated domains of The Healing Tree and The Healing Tree web and mobile applications. Third party tags may take the form of pixels or tracking snippets. We use pixels to learn how you interact with our site pages and emails, and this information helps us and our ad partners provide you with a more tailored experience. We use tracking snippets to capture data from your browser, make requests to a third party partner or set cookies on your device to store data. For example, if you see a The Healing Tree ad on a social media platform and choose to use The Healing Tree, we may use a tag to reduce the number of The Healing Tree ads you see on that platform. We use Google Tag Manager to manage our third party tag usage. This may cause other tags to be activated which may, for their part, collect data and set cookies under certain circumstances. Google Tag Manager does not store this data.
TUESDAY THURSDAY 9:00am -5:00pm
WEDNESDAY 9:00am - 8:00pm
FRIDAY 9:00am - 12:30pm
SATURDAY 9:00am - 3:00pm